20070717

4 in the morning.

I've got a freeeee ride home today after dinner w the bandits! (: Yayyy! Thank you Baldwin! Heh. I loved fun car rides, &I'd always loved to cruise along the night skies, watching the skyline which seperates the night life and the darken skies. I will always love this feelings of late nights and wished that I wouldn't have to go home and just stay up till the break of dawn. Sigh... Now I can only pray harder to break away from all this stress that's piling up to the brim. Lying on the lush green grasses, basking and embracing the warmth of the sun underneath the clear blue skies........ Me and my wishful thinking, again. Been having too many clouds above my head. Sighhhhh, I wish to get trading period over and done w. It's tearing us all apart. All the differences and disputes. ): I'm having this stress overload over our visuals. Please tell me we'll make it through. From tomorrow onwards, IT'S HELL. ): Sigh, I need motivation, but where?? Used to had some, till I've lost all... But after losing, I didn't gain. They say, for you to gain, you needed to lose some. Where's my return then? I don't know, but maybe it taught me a valuable lesson... Hmmm.......... Still keeping my fingers crossed..

Please say you're happy for me.


Standing on the rooftop, screaming your heart out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home